At Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio, we are looking for dependable, compassionate people interested in gaining experience and becoming an invaluable resource to our organization. VNA of Ohio is now hiring a Physical Therapist Assistant. Your qualifications and skill set may be an ideal match for this opportunity. This position is PRN.
As a vital community resource for 115 years, VNA of Ohio is the most trusted home health and hospice provider. We serve patients and families in 17 counties throughout Northeast and Mid - Ohio providing care to patients, wherever they call home. Our compassionate staff of approximately 400 professionals, offer unparalleled expertise and experience about the comprehensive medical needs of adults and the aging population.
The Physical Therapist Assistant will be responsible for physical therapy procedures and related tasks under the direction or supervision of a Licensed Physical Therapist, including but not limited to the following tasks:
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Associates Degree approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
• Two years’ experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant
Required Licenses, Registrations and/or Certifications:
• Licensed in the State of Ohio. CPR certification required.
• Valid Ohio Driver’s License.
• Experience working as part of a team and working effectively with persons and communities from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds. The ability to work in a complex institutional structure requiring significant collaboration.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, within strict time parameters, and with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Lymphedema experience preferred
-Home care experience preferred
Interested candidates can apply via our website at: www.vnaohio.org or email their resume to Careers@vnaohio.org
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement and 403B.
You can learn more about VNA of Ohio at www.vnaohio.org. VNA of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.